Do You Struggle with Ill-Fitting, Uncomfortable Dentures?
Mini Dental Implants Could Be Your Solution!
- Eat the foods that you love
- Smile, laugh, and talk with confidence, not embarrassment
- Say goodbye to messy denture adhesives
- Minimally invasive and virtually painless procedure
- More affordable than traditional dental implants (sometimes as much as half the cost)
- Mini implants keep gums and bone from shrinking, and maintain face shape
- Being able to chew better means being able to eat healthy foods and have better digestion
- Relax in social settings because your dentures are secure
- Talk and laugh without “denture sounds”
- No more room for food to get trapped under dentures
- Mini implants eliminate the need for dentures that cover the roof of the mouth
- You can cough and sneeze without worrying about your dentures flying out
- There are fewer medical reasons that prevent patients from getting mini implants compared to traditional implants
Mini Dental Implants (MDIs) are very small titanium posts that serve as retaining fixtures for dentures. They can be placed in both the upper and lower jaws and, thanks to the biocompatible properties of titanium, they fuse with the jaw bone to become a solid anchor for denture stabilization.
You can visit Dr. Cradduck in the morning, have your mini dental implants placed, and in two hours go out to have your favorite lunch... No kidding! Hundreds of thousands of denture wearers have experienced the immediate improvement in the quality of their life after getting mini dental implants. Our patients are often surprised by how easy the mini dental implant procedure is, and their only wish is that they could have had mini dental implants sooner.
Testimonials about Mini Dental Implants
Annie S. is an MDI Patient
The actual placement of mini dental implants is a relatively painless and minimally invasive procedure.
“I’m so glad you introduced me to dental implants. I’ve had to wear dentures for many years, but now with the implants my teeth fit perfectly like having my real teeth back. For me, implants are the best invention to come down the pike! Thank you so much!! I just wish I could have had it done sooner.” -- Evelyn