Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Hagerstown Family Dental, we love educating our patients about their oral health. We want you to feel empowered to make the decisions that are right for your needs. We welcome your questions, and we’ve compiled some of our most frequently asked questions here. If you don’t see an answer to your question, we encourage you to call us.
- Will my insurance cover my treatment procedure?
- I’m afraid to go to the dentist? What can I do?
- Will my dental procedure hurt?
- What is the difference between conventional implants and mini implants?
- My tooth doesn’t hurt. Why do I need treatment?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- Do veneers hurt?
- Are veneers covered by insurance?
- Can I be sure that my veneers will look great on me?
- How long do porcelain veneers last?
- What is the difference between Six Month Smiles and conventional braces?