Create a Brighter Smile with Teeth Whitening
Is your smile as bright as it could be? Has it lost a bit of its sparkle over the years? It’s very normal for teeth to discolor over time and as we age, and there are also many daily factors that contribute to this. The good news is that there are also solutions to combat discoloration, and your team at Hagerstown Family Dental can help with customized teeth whitening treatments that deliver amazing results.
Why Are My Teeth Discolored?
There are many things that contribute to the staining and discoloration of your teeth such as:
- Certain medications
- Beverages such as dark colas, red wine, coffee, and tea
- Lifestyle choices like smoking or tobacco use
- Certain foods such as marinara sauce, curries, soy sauce, blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries
Some people are more prone to discoloration due to genetics, and it’s natural for our teeth to appear darker in color as we age. When it comes to your diet, you don’t have to completely avoid the foods and beverages that cause discoloration; however, being aware of them allows you to brush your teeth or rinse with water soon after consumption.
How Does Professional Teeth Whitening Work?
plastic whitening trays with impressions we take of your teeth. This ensures that your trays are completely customized, which offers better protection from excess whitening gel for your gums and soft tissues.
After ensuring a proper fit, we’ll teach you how to safely apply the high-strength whitening gel to your trays, and we recommend that you whiten your teeth for about two weeks initially, or until you achieve your desired results.
You’ll be able to purchase additional whitening gel from Hagerstown Family Dental whenever you need it so you can update your smile before your next big event.
Why Choose Professional Whitening?
Why would you choose to whiten your teeth with Dr. Cradduck when there are so many over-the-counter options available? While it may seem more cost-effective, there are many benefits that professional whitening offers over generic whitening options such as:
- Customized trays for a better, safer fit
- Access to higher strength whitening gel, which means less time to achieve your desired results
- Customized whitening offers better results as generic whitening systems may only be designed to whiten your front six teeth
- Whitening under the supervision of your dentist is always advisable in case you experience issues with sensitivity
Learn More about Teeth Whitening at Hagerstown Family Dental
You might be surprised at how much a whiter and brighter smile can enhance your appearance! Whitening your teeth is fast, easy, and cost-effective. To learn more about how whitening can benefit you, give Hagerstown Family Dental a call at (301) 756-1829 or contact us online today.